Are your clients confused? Blowing up your phone, asking questions?
They won’t if you’re using Cook Transaction Services. We provide education and guidance every step of the way, so your clients know exactly what to expect and what’s expected of them throughout the process, from listing to close.
We also provide three types of reminders to make sure they never miss a deadline or appointment, such as making their earnest money deposit or showing up to their final walk through. We send them calendar invites, it’s in their mobile app/portal, and they get text reminder the day before.
It’s time to expect more from your TC. And we deliver on it.
Reminders are important! We’re all very busy these days and need all the remindes we can get. That’s why at Cook Transaction Services, we provide the following types of reminders:
For our agents:
- Calendar invitations for events they need to attend (e.g. closings, final walk-through, home inspection)
- Agent Portal on their smart phone gives them instant access to all property details, deadlines, statuses, documents and contacts.
For our buyers and sellers:
- Calendar invitations for all events, deadlines they are responsible for, or someone is coming to their house (e.g. buyer’s earnest money due, seller’s appraisal or home inspection)
- Text reminders with date, time and address of event
- Email with date, time and address of event; education for what needs done, how and why
- Client Portal on their smart phone gives them instant access to property details, deadlines, statuses, documents and pertinent contacts
Overwhelmed agent? No worries, we’ve got you!
We offer Listing Management, Contract to Close, and Compliance Only packages. Not only are we licensed, insured and experienced, but we make our agents look like rock stars!
Your clients will get:
- full access to us for answering questions
- educated/guided along the way
- calendar invites & text reminders for pertinent events
- access to mobile-friendly portal with property details, timeline dates, documents and pertinent contact info
- a copy of their settlement statment next January for taxes
You will get:
- everything taken care of from contract to close, except negotiating and things requiring boots literally on the ground
- access to our mobile-friendly portal and calendar invites
- several review & referral requests on your behalf
- no invoice for terminated transactions
- peace of mind
Property values have increased, but has your client’s insurance coverage?
Now is a great time to reach out to your previous clients with a CMA of current property value and remind them to talk to their insurance agent regarding their current coverage to make sure they have enough to reflect current market values.
Just as being a resource for your clients doesn’t end with the closing of escrow for you, Cook Transaction Services is here to help brainstorm and look at ways to continue relationships with our agents and their clients long after the ink has dried on the last contract signature.